Friday, January 7, 2011

My Nail Studio

I had found one of Ballard Designs 30" terrific tables at GW before Christmas for 7.99 and then I got my daughters discount . Anyway I thought I could make the burlap tablecloth for it. But I can tell you that by the time I found the ivory burlap in the width I needed  and called Cindy to make it for me It was cheaper to just go ahead and order it form BD. I got it yesterday and I couldn't be happier. You know I aways watch everything I spend But sometimes you just gotta splurge. It goes with the skirt that I made for my nail table. Oh and I almost forgot look what I found at of all places Meijer, I just had to have it...And I found the lamps at TJ MAXX for a steal.

10 comments:

w said...

whow lady your on a super roll.....looks amazing

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady. I love your Beautiful Nail Studio~~~ I will be right over to have my Nail done sweet lady !!!! The place I go to is not as Beautiful as yours Pattie.~~~I LOVE your 30" TERRIFIC TABLE and just $7.99 Great !!!

Diane

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Hi Pattie, hope you are having a wonderful day. I love your nail room and what great finds too! Cute ottoman.

Tess Maxey said...

I love your blog Pattie. I need to make a note to check it more often though!!! I like your nail room and your bed is really something!! The table turned out wonderful. Wish I had your eye for decorating.

~SueSCharmingChippyCottageCreations~ said...

Hi Pattie Love this nail room I would love to have my nails done her and visit with you and Tia and your bostons. Great finds!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Just gorgeous, Pattie! I love that frenchy fabric! Your fur babies are so precious...especially Diesel! Did you know Net Flicks lets you watch old movies and foreign films on the computer!

Beth@The Stories of A2Z said...

You lucky ducky! Gorgeous!

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

beautiful! love the fabric!

Erin said...

Beautiful nail studio!! I love that fabric!

And you are right...sometimes you have to splurge! I had to make that choice recently for my daughters bedding...but I'm so happy I didn't skimp there. :)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cute nail salon. I used to get mine done, but with all this painting it is pointless.