Thursday, August 18, 2011

Love What I Do

Good morning everyone.... So you all know me as The Shabby Chick and of course you all know that I love to decorate, But I also am the proud owner of The Nail Room. I work out of my home so there is NO drama(been there) No loud taking or big screen TVs , Just one on one attention to my clients, I try really hard to make it the best experience possible, So I thought I would share some of my work with all of you today....Because I Love What I Do....I can't believe that I have been doing this for 30 years....Here is some of my work that I wanted to share with you...


Shellac manicure 

CND's  Nail Enhancements using forever French

Throw back to the 80's with WOW me Pink


Have a wonderful day, And if you have a special person that does your hair or nails don't forget to tell them how much you appreciate them.....


~~Pattie~~

11 comments:

Diane Writes said...

Hello Pattie! I agree we should thank and appreciate the people who are responsible for making us beautiful outside :) Have a great day!

Gina said...

Ooooh, so pretty! It's not very often that you hear someone say they love what they do, so good for you!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜@ Debbiedoos blogging and blabbing said...

And you do it so well Pattie! I would for sure be your client:)

d e l i g h t said...

You do beautiful work! I love the top one...my color and lenght of nails. So glad you enjoy your work and your clients are lucky to have someone like you!

Pamela said...

Lovely Pattie!!!

Suzy-Q said...

They are beautiful! I have a fantastic nail lady who also works from her home. I am sure to tell her all the time how much I adore her and LOVE my nails! :-)

Victoria said...

How nice that you're able to work from home! I have never had my nails done, can you believe that? I feel like I'd start shaking or laughing or something goofy:)

You do beautiful work!

NanaDiana said...

What a great at-home job. I'll bet your clients love you! xo Diana

Gypsy Heart said...

I would love to come to you! It's rare to find really good one on one service now. I used to go to a girl when I was working that seems very similar to you and I loved it.

Thanks for sharing your world ~

Pat

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady.
I would love for you to do my nalis. You do a Beautiful job sweet lady.
XXOO Diane
call me!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful nails! I have a girl who comes home too, she does my feet as well. I love the French, my very fave, and I do red when my nails are short...I've done black too and it's very flattering! You are talented, I can't do the French by myself at all! Have a nice weekend. FABBY