Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cracked Pepper

Good morning everyone... WOW I cant' believe how time flies by, I have been so busy with getting ready for fall that I have not had any time to blog, I had the BIG Five O Sunday and I will have to say It was the best Birthday ever. My friends and family came over to celebrate with me It was truly the perfect day... So back to what I have been doing, As you all remember I decided to paint the shutters and door, Well as I loved Kim's idea of a spiced pumpkin color the HOA did not approve it, So I went with Cracked Pepper, Now as you all know that once that went up the house was in desperate need of paint so that's what I am doing now, Sometimes I wonder if I may be crazy..... I also got rid of all the stuff surrounding the house, Today Lowe's is coming out to install the new storm door and then I will start putting out my Fall decorations. So hopefully I will have a big reveal on Monday. So until then keep your fingers crossed that I can get the rest of the house painted... Did you know that you can paint siding???? The make a special  paint just for that. I will blog about that later. So have a great day and wish me luck....


Hugs
~~Pattie~~

12 comments:

Brandi said...

good luck, Pattie. sheesh, you've been busy! and happy belated birthday to ya!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜@ Debbiedoos blogging and blabbing said...

Good luck Pattie, waiting to see the big reveal!

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady.
Good luck Pattie, with your new painting job...
I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments on my new Tablescape for Fall.
I hope you both have a great week.
XXOO Diane

Gail said...

Happy big FIVE 0 Pattie! Can't wait to see the big reveal.

Enjoy your day,
Gail

Gina said...

Happy big special 5-0 birthday! Wow!

Kym said...

Hoping you had a wonderful birthday Pattie. Getting close to that one myself! Wow you have been incredibly busy..can't wait to see the reveal. X

NanaDiana said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pattie. I loved being 50- I hope you have a wonderful year! xo Diana

Barb and Dell said...

Happy Birthday Pattie. Good luck with your painting job. Thanks for stopping by our blog and becoming a follower. I love your decorating style and am following back.
Barb

Kelly said...

Happy belated birthday. I totally understand about the HOA thing. We have to get prior approval on exterior changes as well. Good luck with your new paint colors.

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Happy Birthday, lovely! I hope you had a completely awesome time....it sounds as though you are a busy bee!! I can't wait to see what you've been up to, you tease, you!!

Sarahx

Gypsy Heart said...

Wishing you a very Happy (belated) Birthday! The 50's were awesome for me. I guess each day that we wake is awesome, right?

Can't wait to see the new paint job!
Pat

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady.
Happy Birthday Pattie !! I hope you had a great day... So sorry I miss your day.
XXOO Diane