Thursday, October 6, 2011

Before The Cold Weather Hits

Hello, Hope everyone is having a good week. I have wanted to tackle this project for three years now " THE GARAGE" just to let you all know its the one room that has never gotten any attention in the seventeen years that I have lived in the house. Every time we have block parties and cookouts We set up the food and I put out a long table and chairs in my garage I have always cleaned the floors and made sure that everything was cleaned up so it doesn't spoil any ones appetite .... But still was so embarrassed that it just looked gross... So let me show you what I am working with.






And a sneak peek of the new color.... I estimate that I will be done with and ready for the big reveal by this weekend... So I'm grabbing a cup of coffee and headed out to the garage. Have a great day.


~~Pattie~~

7 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

WOW...big job there Pattie, can't wait to see the reveal.

Kelly said...

Oh we need to repaint ours SO badly too! Maybe I can get up the nerve to start it before it gets too cold like you. You're going to just love it when it's done and I'm going to be jealous. Ha!

Bonnie@ The Hopeless Romantic said...

cant waite either, i know it will look great!

Gina said...

Can't wait to see it Pattie! Looks like a big job!

Brandi said...

can't wait to see your finished garage! your finished space may be the inspiration I need to get my garage in order!

Victoria said...

I have a feeling it's going to be one of the loveliest garages we've ever seen:)

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Pattie, I can't find your phone number because I am in the middle of switching things around with my blog and lost my old contact info. Email me at nicknmariasmom@yahoo.com asap...I have something possibly exciting for you!