Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Winterized

Happy Tuesday, Over the weekend I worked on putting everything away for winter...Sad but a necessity if you live where the winters can be unpredictable . Cut down lots of things in the garden, put all the patio furniture away, washed out the fountains and put them to rest, Raked up leaves (ten bags) and still have more to do.. Took down the curtains and gazebo top washed them and put away, Also put up the number sign I got form Ramsign (love it) I think it looks great. You can see the back yard HERE If you missed it this summer.











Have a great day.... Now after I get done with work I need to caulk a round the garage and windows.  GOT ADVIL????


~~Pattie~~

8 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

you just always seem to gitter' done!!!

bless you my friend

Kelly said...

We don't really have to winterize like you since we live in the south, but I think it's a good idea anyway. We never know what kind of winter we're going to get here. It certainly can't hurt and keeps your things protected from the harsh elements. I am laughing at your little boston terrier sharing a home with a cat! My boston HATES cats! He chases them if he sees them outside and has even almost lost an eye to a cat once! Looks like yours gets along just fine. Ha!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

You are such a hard worker. I would think the sign from ramsign is okay outside. I don't know if I will ever get mine that I won. They haven't contacted me yet. I want that thing.

theromanticrose said...

Quando cambia la stagione c'è sempre da fare,poi con il giardino ancora di piu'.Il tuo giardino è bello anche d'inverno!Baci,Rosetta

Debbiedoos said...

So sad this time of year to put everything away. You have been busy girl! Come and enter my giveaway, you may get lucky again. Love the sign, should be fine outside.

Gina said...

I know, it kinda stinks to have to put everything away. I understand...we have to do the same here in NY.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- We are doing the same thing. Ugly but necessary! I am already looking forward to Spring when I can drag it all bavk out! xo Diana

Rebecca said...

You are making me tired Pattie! And I should be doing that, my cushions are still on the patio chairs!
But I have been working in the studio getting ready for Tipton... Will try and get it done this weekend.
Say hi to Tia for me
Blessings
RE