Friday, May 4, 2012

Sunny Day

Hello, after such hard rains here in Indiana we have a beautiful Sunny Day thought I would take advantage of this and snap some of what's growing in the garden











My sage and thyme are in bloom and this will never happen in again in my life time, But my rosemary is in bloom it usually get way to cold in the winter for it to survive. The chives look pretty the oregano gets bigger ever year and looks like the lettuce is going to be bountiful....and this will be the first year that the blackberry bush is full of blooms. Hope your day is Sunny until next time.


~~Pattie~~

8 comments:

Gina said...

Looks like everything is lush & growing beautifully. Have a great weekend, Pattie.

Susie said...

Hi Patti, Love those flowerbeds. Isn't it wonderful when plants come back to life. I would love to start a herb garden this year , even if it's a small container. Smiles to you and Tia, xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

Patti- Your plants and garden look great...lush and beautiful! xo Diana

lila's pockets said...

Hi Pattie! Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by the Lila's Pockets tent sale today. Great blog!

Kara Newton

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your gardens look great!

Anne said...

Beautiful garden.Have a great weekend.
Anne

Kelly said...

So many great blooming plants in your garden! We just planted a vegetable garden but didn't plant any herbs. Maybe some day I can add those. I bet they smell wonderful!

busanalayali said...

Your photos are just amazing! I am so in love with them!

toko busana muslim