Monday, November 19, 2012

Getting Ready For Christmas

Hey everyone, I know everyone is busy getting ready to kick off another year of decorating, baking and spending time with friends and family. I can't believe that it's time to get in the Christmas spirit. 
I've been busy working and at night getting all my decorations out and going though them making sure that everything is working and still looks good to put out and enjoy. I think I'm going for a  little more color this year. But don't fall over just yet, It's not going to scream Mrs. Claus I'm still trying to figure out witch color to go with.. So on that note I wanted to give you a sneak peek at the mantel (not nearly done) and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. And I will be back next week to show you my Home for Christmas 2012. May you all have a wonderful week and weekend.



Hugs
~~Pattie~~

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Love how it's looking! I know it will be beautiful when you're ready for the big reveal. Love that sheet music decoration too.

Gina said...

I'm loving what I'm seeing! I'm surprised to hear you say you'll be using color. Can't wait to see what color you chose!

Happy Thanksgiving to you & Miss Tia!

Unknown said...

Loving all the greenery on your mantel and looking forward to seeing your photos.

Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!! Can't wait to see your Christmas Home Tour.....

Bee Lady said...

Ok I think you should have had a color guessing contest. I'm thinking....a bluish/aquaish color. It's going to look gorgeous no matter what.

Cindy Bee

Unknown said...

Pretty Mantel! I always love the creams and white but when I start decorating I have so much color, I have to use it. I would love to be able to have at least one room this year in the shade of white. PS: Love the use of music paper too! Looking good at your casa already! Happy Thanksgiving ya'll from Houston, TX!

Susie said...

Patti, That is going to look so nice...can't wait to see the rest. Happy thanksgiving to you and Tia. xoxo, Susie

Ivy and Elephants said...

Looking good so far, can't wait to see the rest!
Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
Patti