Monday, February 18, 2013

New Lighting in the Kitchen

Hello everyone so I have been working on The Nail Room everything is coming along slowly but surely. In the mean time I have been wanting to change out the lighting in the kitchen every sense I painted the cabinets everything I loved was way to much money. So time pasted and then... I found them at World Market for $149.00 each But wait it gets better, So I went to order them and they don't take WM credit card online (What) Long story short went in the store they where 30% off and then I have an online coupon 20% off ,So how do you past that up. Hope you like them as much as I do. I am also linking up to Nita's Mod Mix Monday






Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

~~Pattie~~

20 comments:

Stacey said...

Yes, they are gorgeous! Good choice. :)

Kelly said...

I love them!! I didn't know that World Market sold chandeliers! I'll have to remember that. Sounds like you got a great deal. They look so pretty and I love that they both match too. I think they have more impact that way.

Nita Stacy said...

Love the new chandeliers. They are perfect for your kitchen! Love the color of your kitchen and that big fat cat! I'd love it if you linked this up at my weekly party...Mod Mix Monday!

pballard said...

Adore them! Great score!

primrosesattic said...

They were a bargain! That makes them even more special. They look fantastic in your kitchen.
Rosezeeta.

Anne said...

Wow I need to go to world market more often!Those are beautiful!
xx
Anne

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful Pattie!!

Unknown said...

Lovely space! The lighting is perfect : )

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

LOVE them!! Oh my gosh...they are so beautiful!! I'm so happy you were able to get them for such a good deal too!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

They look beautiful! Love your kitchen :)

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful lighting! And there is no way you could beat that deal. Blessings- xo Diana

Bonnie@ The Hopeless Romantic said...

Pattie, i love ur kitchen. I loved it before, but now....awesome. Im so happy u finally got what u wanted in there. Now on to the next project right!? What will it be. Love and miss u friend....Bonnie

Angela said...

They look GREAT!!

Custom Comforts said...

Very pretty chandies and very pretty kitchen. Looks just lovely.
Cindy

Unknown said...

These chandys are lovely! Perfect with your cabinets and decor : ) I love it when you get a great deal!!

Nita Stacy said...

I featured this today at Mod Mix Monday!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

I lovely lady.
I have been missing you for some time now. I hope you and sweet girl are doing well. Come see me some time and put a comment in for me on how you are doing OK.
XXOO
Diane

Anonymous said...

Please come back!

Snurf&Squeak said...

Could you please tell me the name of the color you chose to paint your cabinets?

Snurf&Squeak said...

Could you please tell me the name of the color you chose to paint your cabinets?